National Science Policy Symposium at UCR
National Science Policy Symposium Coming to Riverside April 2024
S2P, in partnership with UCR's School of Public Policy is excited to host National Science Policy Network's annual symposium. We can't wait to welcome early career researchers from all over the country to our campus on April 12-14 2024 to explore the theme: From Local to Global Innovation: Science and Technology Policy for a Prosperous Future.
This three day symposium will include:
- professional development opportunities
- science policy panels and expert speakers
- interactive, skill-building workshops
- career fair
- science policy poster session
- science policy flash talks
Visit the symposium website to learn more!
If you are interested in being a panelist, speaker, sponsor, or hosting a booth at the career fair, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org